GreenWorks, PC is a Landscape Architecture and Environmental Design firm committed to integrating people and nature through creative and sustainable design. GreenWorks has a strong background in natural resource planning, green infrastructure, and urban design projects that allows us to develop innovative, sustainable, and comprehensive design solutions. Our diverse portfolio of design projects is centered in the Pacific Northwest. We strive for design excellence in all aspects of our business.
Senior Landscape Architect & Project Manager
A Senior Landscape Architect & Project Manager will collaborate in a team environment to market, manage business development efforts, design, coordinate and present ideas relating to a variety of challenging planning and design projects. This individual demonstrates creativity, foresight, and maturity in design judgment when anticipating and solving design problems. It is essential to pass on your knowledge to others and support a continuous learning environment. Team building and motivation are also key responsibilities.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Landscape Architecture
- Passionate about sustainable development and urban design
- 8+ years of experience in the profession of Landscape Architecture
- Business Development/Marketing experience
- Proficiency in all typical software applications for landscape architecture
- Strong hand graphics skills
- Project management
- Work closely with the Principal and senior staff of the firm
- Mentor and supervise junior staff
- Present at conferences and open houses
- Develop materials for community outreach and public consultation
- Regularly communicate with clients and key stakeholders for various projects
An ideal candidate has:
- Landscape Architect License preferred
- Large and small scale master planning experience
- Self-motivated and works independently
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Public speaking ability
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and digital portfolio (10 MB or less) to the Office Coordinator, Veronica Ullauri, at firstname.lastname@example.org. GreenWorks is an equal opportunity employer.