Lango Hansen Landscape Architects currently has two open positions for an entry level landscape designer with 2 to 5 years of experience and a landscape architect/project manager with 5 to 10 years of experience.
We are a progressive firm with a studio atmosphere and a flexible team who share in all aspects of the work, including marketing, design, construction documentation and construction administration. We are currently working on a full slate of projects including urban design, parks, educational campuses, multi-family housing and landscape restoration work.
Requirements for both positions:
- Evidence of experience that shows a commitment to design excellence
- Strong design/organizational skills and a passion for creativity
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with appropriate hand and computer graphic skills
- Technical skills: AutoCAD, hand drawing, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop; 3D modeling
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
To find out more about our firm, visit our website at www.langohansen.com.
Educational Requirements: BLA or MLA
Email letter of interest, resume and samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep file sizes under 10MB.
Lango Hansen Landscape Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.