Oregon ASLA presented its 2016 Honor Awards at the chapter’s Annual Soiree on Friday, November 4 at Union/Pine, an event venue in Southeast Portland. Over 130 attendees came out for an evening of socializing and celebration.
Our mission is to advance landscape architecture through advocacy, communication, education, and fellowship. JOIN
- 12/06 Bird-safe Building and Lighting Design-synergies in green building: 1 PDH credit
- 12/08 Friends of Trees - Eugene
- 12/09 LARE Study Group - Portland, OR
- 12/16 LARE Study Group - Portland, OR
- 12/23 LARE Study Group - Portland, OR