Below is a list of all current job postings. To post a job to our board, click on the Post a Job link below.
The following are the fees for job postings. Please confirm on the form if you want your posting only on the website or also included in the NewsWire, ASLA’s monthly e-newsletter that will go out toward the end of each month.
- 1 Month NewsWire Advertisement $30
- 1 Month Website Advertisement $100
- Both Newswire and Website (save 10%) $115
Are you artistic and creative? GRO Outdoor Living is looking for a visionary Landscape Architect with strong experience in outdoor spaces and landscaping!
No company is great because of one individual. It takes an entire team together to create something amazing. We work hard, we create and we are passionate.
Extraordinary people care about others, desire to go above and beyond, are passionate about doing the right thing, and want to be bold and we are looking for extraordinary people.
Why join GRO Outdoor Living?
Recognized as a 2018 Oregonian Top Workplace
*Three-time recipient of the Vancouver Business Journal Best in Business
*Eight-time honoree of the People’s Choice Award for Landscaping
*Winner of the 2018 People’s Choice, Realtor’s Choice and Professional’s Choice for *Best Landscaping for Street of Dreams
*Supporter of the Clark County Food Bank, Salvation Army and Home with Heroes
*Recipient of the 2018 National Association of Landscape Professional’s Gold Award
Job Duties for the Landscape Architect:
*Prepare black and white as well as color sketches of project concept plans
*Prepare electronic graphic concept plans utilizing Photoshop and AutoCAD
*Prepare 3-D renderings
*Prepare hand sketches
*Layout & grading plans
*Landscape construction detailing
*Landscape construction specification
*Photo document all aspects of project sites
*Clearly document photo locations and orientations in relation to the site
*Take as-built measurements of existing site elements.
*Clearly document site measurements
*Meet with customer to discover project goals
*Assist the sales team as needed on sales calls
*Meet with customer for finished plan presentation
*Represent GRO Outdoor Living in a professional manner at agency offices.
*Submit documents such as building permits to agency offices
Plant & Landscape Supply Research
*Research various plant materials to assist project managers
*Research materials required for various design projects to determine availability and cost
*Create project emails and memos to assist project designers
*Create project submittal applications (such as building permits)
*Create project narratives
*Plan plotting and deliveries
*Other duties as assigned
Ideal fit for GRO:
*Bachelor of Science degree in Landscape Architecture
*Experience in outdoor spaces and landscape design, required
*Required 3+ years of related experience
*License in Landscape Architecture (any US State), required
*Ability to hand sketch, preferred
*401(k) with generous match
*Paid time-off (PTO)
*Medical, dental and vision insurance
*Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance
*Company provided cell phone, laptop and apparel
*Company team building events
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
GRO Outdoor Living is strongly committed to equal employment opportunity in all of its employment practices. Managers and supervisors are required to recruit, employ, train, transfer, promote, pay, discipline, layoff and discharge from employment employees solely on the basis of individual qualifications and performance and/or according to the standards and policies outlined in our employee handbook, and related policies. Decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship are made without regard to an employee’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender presentation, political affiliation, or any other status or characteristics protected under any applicable federal or state law.
Dependent on Experience
How to Apply:
How to Apply: Please email your resume (PDF) and portfolio to email@example.com
Who We Are //
Shapiro Didway LLC is a Portland, OR landscape architecture, urban design, and planning firm founded in 2006. We are an Oregon certified Emerging Small Business and a member of the ASLA Oregon with LEED accredited professionals on staff.
Our diverse team of landscape architects, designers, and 3D renderers are passionate about exploring and expressing relationships between people and the built environment. We work in a team–oriented environment to achieve our goals of designing modern, engaging environments informed by community values, site context, and sustainable landscape design principles.
We work with a range of clients throughout Oregon, Washington, and California on projects involving: site programming; master planning; conceptual design through construction administration; site improvements; recreation enhancements; public involvement; sustainable infrastructure; and play spaces with a focus on nature play and outdoor learning.
Shapiro Didway is conveniently located a block from the Willamette River Greenway in Portland’s Central Eastside district. Our office is easily accessed by bike and the Portland Streetcar. We encourage candidate’s to visit www.shapirodidway.com to learn about the work we do.
– Health & Life Insurance
– Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
– Flexible Work Schedule
– Paid Holidays
– Paid Vacation
– Paid Sick Time
– Opportunities for Continued Education & Training
– Team Field Trips & Happy Hours
– Hang out with our office dog Beau!
Qualifications:Position // Mid Level with a Minimum of 5 Years Experience
We have an immediate opening for a full time landscape architect and project manager that is passionate about landscapes of varying types and scales. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
– Strong skills in construction documentation and administration
– Comfortable working with all levels of staff, clients, consultants, and vendors
– Knowledge of planting design, site furnishings, hardscape materials, and technical aspects of landscape architecture
– Self-motivated, pro-active, and enthusiastic
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
Skills (Proficient) //
– Construction Administration
– Project Management
– Adobe Creative Suite
– Irrigation Design
Minimum Qualifications //
– 5-10+ years of landscape architectural experience through all phases of design and construction documentation
– Experience managing multiple projects
– Professional degree from an accredited landscape architecture program
Based on experience and technical skill level
How to Apply:
Please submit a design portfolio, cover letter, and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that digital portfolios be in PDF format and not exceed 10 mb.
Landscape Architect/Designer Position – 2 to 5 years of experience
Lango Hansen Landscape Architects currently has an open position for a landscape architect/designer with 2 to 5 years of experience.
Set within a studio environment, our team shares in all aspects of the work, including marketing, design, documentation and construction administration. We are committed to design excellence and are currently working on a wide range of projects including urban design, parks, educational campuses, multi-family housing and landscape restoration work.
To find out more about our firm, visit our website at www.langohansen.com.
Requirements for position:
- Evidence of experience that shows a commitment to design process and a passion for creativity
- Strong design/organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate by hand and computer graphic skills
- Technical skills: AutoCAD, hand drawing, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop; 3D modeling
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Educational Requirements: BLA or MLA
How to Apply:
Email letter of interest, resume and samples of work to: email@example.com. Please keep file sizes under 10MB.
Lango Hansen Landscape Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Description:2.ink Studio is an award-winning, design intensive landscape architecture studio located in Portland, Oregon. The firm’s current work engages higher education, healthcare, parks and open space, high end residential and urban mixed use settings. We are seeking a qualified candidate with 5 to 10 years experience to share our commitment to design excellence and exceptional client service.
Ability to begin work by August 2019.
2.ink Studio offers a competitive compensation package including paid holidays and vacation, as well as medical and dental insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects in a design intensive environment.
- Excellence in conceptual design through documentation.
- Exemplary written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including hand drawing and computer assisted presentations.
- Superior graphic skills including assembly of presentation packages.
- Strong technical and construction skills and the ability to clearly communicate in construction documents.
- Ability to prepare and manage comprehensive technical drawing sets including construction details and specifications.
- Experience in construction observation, preparation of field reports, and shop drawing reviews.
- Ability to meet aggressive project deadlines, manage diverse projects and work well within a team setting.
- Expertise in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite. Proficiency in Rhino and/or Revit preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- LEED certifiied a plus.
Commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a single pdf file (10MB limit) including letter of interest, resume, references, and digital portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate must include their full name in the subject line of the email and all materials must be received no later than August, 2019.