Professional development is a process of lifelong learning to gain new skills, expand knowledge, and support career advancement. Classes and workshops, webinars and lectures, tours and field work, teaching and mentoring, volunteering and networking are many of the ways members can engage in professional development.
Our mission is to advance landscape architecture through advocacy, communication, education, and fellowship. JOIN
- 2/28 Call for Applications, Extended until Feb 28th - Portland Japanese Gardens
- 3/01 Call for Applications - Portland Japanese Garden
- 3/10 Building Bend's First Nature Reserve: Process, Policies and Design
- 3/11 sketchpdx: 10 Photography Lesson
- 3/19 The Gardens of the Cornish Colony